This Policy applies between you, the User of this Web Site and Leckhampton Chiropractic Clinic the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
Leckhampton Chiropractic Clinic may set and access essential Cookies on your computer. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, may include functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video or Google Analytics. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties. When we use them you will be able to find a list of them here.
Controlling the Cookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. You can access your settings for this website by clicking on the following link Cookie settings.